This is a sequel to the undergraduate 171-172 series, open to
undergraduates who have taken 172 as well as graduate students.
Pd: http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html .
Miller's techniques book: http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques/latest
Julius's math book: http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/mdft/
Julius's filter book: http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/filters/
Preliminary list of topics :
1. Real and complex sinusoids. (Techniques, chapter 1 and sections 4.1, 4.2)
2. Amplitude and frequency curves in gory detail. See section 4.2 of Techniques.
4. Non-linear transfer functions
5. PAF synthesis
6. Quaternions and noise modulation
7. Modulated samplers
8. Modulated samplers, continued
9. Linear filters with time-varying coefficients
10. All-pass filters and the Hilbert transform
11. Unitary matrices and linear delay networks
12. Nonlinear filters and reverberators
13. Bandlimited step functions and analog-style waveforms
14. Classic soft- and hard-synced oscillators
15. The lowly envelope generator